The year 2019 has been a busy one, implementing the new AASB 16/IFRS 16 standard for lessees. Now, a year after the effective date of IFRS 16, we have summarized the results and the lessons learned and want to invite you to the webinar. It will be valuable for those companies who are just starting with the new standard.
Join us in SOFT4’s exclusive webinar: Implementation of the new AASB 16/IFRS 16 standard: Lessons learned. Experience of 60+ implementations in 2019.
Webinar Topic: Implementation of the new AASB 16/IFRS 16 standard: Lessons learned. Experience of 60+ implementations in 2019.
Date: 28th May 2020, Thursday
Time: 02:00 PM – 03:00 PM AEST || 07:00 AM – 08:00 AM EEST
The webinar will focus on:
Selecting the tool:
• Excel-based vs. transactional system
• Update existing ERP vs. adding stand-alone package
• On-prem package vs. software-as-a-service
• Centralized solution (group level) vs. decentralized (subsidiary level)
• Support for multiple standards (subsidiary local reporting different from group reporting)
Perimeter of “Lease Accounting” area and how it links to:
• Invoice and payment processing
• Fixed assets
• Group consolidation
Lease data acquisition aspects:
• For initial adoption
• For subsequent lease modifications
• For new leases
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from others; don’t make expensive mistakes yourself: REGISTER FOR A FREE WEBINAR!
SOFT4 has over 17 years of business software design and development for the world’s rental, leasing, and finance markets. We work with the largest audit companies, such as KPMG and Deloitte. Over 200 companies globally have used SOFT4‘s expertise and energy to enhance their business operations and reach their goals. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Comment